Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back to work today after two days on the south shore of Long Island, courtesy of my friend S. and her daughter who is one of Yvette's close friends. She has one-year-old twins so this was an experiment in whether two adults could shlep two babies and beach paraphernalia onto the beach without dropping dead. It worked, not without difficulty, but once we were on the beach it was great, and the babies were completely mesmerized by the sand. So today I was up to a continuation of putting the library together. Now I'm working through the remainder of Yvette's summer Hebrew assignment with her. Everytime I feel bogged down at work I start getting anxious about finding that balance between keeping up with my school and Yvette's school stuff. Last year I was not terrible about the latter, but didn't quite keep up either. I'm determined not to let anything slide this year.

No comments: